Monday 22 March 2010

Started but not finished

I've decided to clear out the cobwebs and post a draft that I've had lurking around for some time, I thought it was too good to be left unposted.

Jumble is Massive!

This is going to be one of those, what the hell is he gibbering about now sort of blogs, like a David Lynch film but in blog form.

First off Iggy pop, you have to love him, the man seems to have discovered that the secret to immortality is not owning a t-shirt, but selling car insurance? (or time as he frequently reminds us) I also find it amusing that he mentions having a birth certificate, I never thought he was born, just dehydrated from a mountain, also if i can't keep track of mine, how is he going to keep track of his? Maybe it's tattooed to his leg, god knows.

No comments: